This module will help you to master various Microsoft Windows Operating System troubleshooting, windows migration, maintenance, backup and restore to working condition.
Able to understand and identify the Microsoft Windows and perform Windows backup and maintenance, plus learning windows 8 new features.
Generic Skills Addressed:
Understand, identify and successfully maintain and backup to keep Windows always in a good condition.
- Lesson 1: Commands
- Lesson 2: Recovering XP & Windows 7
- Lesson 3: Backup (Auto)
- Lesson 4: Backup (Manual)
- Lesson 5: Backup (Email, Driver & GHOST)
- Lesson 6: Cloud, Recovery & Maintenance
- Lesson 7: Windows Support & Group Policy
- Lesson 8: Windows 8 new Features
- Comparison Between Windows 10 Editions
- Differences Between PCMover Express & Windows Easy Transfer
- Upgrade Path from Previous Windows to Windows 10
- What is Bitlocker and How to Perform Bitlocker on your Hard Disk Driver
- What is the Differences Between Windows Easy Transfer and User State Migration Tool
- Research and Study on MAC OS Versions
- Differences between Windows Easy Transfer and PCmover Express
- What is Windows to Go & How to Create Windows to Go
- What is Diskpart & How to Create Partition by Using Diskpart
- What is Virtual Box & How to Install Windows 7 Using Virtual Box