Professional Diploma In Software Engineering (Programming)
This Course is for who?
This course is for those who want to become the future Software Engineer, Programmer, Web/Software Developer, Project Manager, System Analyst, System Tester and related application/game development jobs.
Besides, students will be equipped with the important soft skills, such as Research Writing and Presentation skill and the knowledge of using Office Applications (Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheet applications).
- At least grade D in English and Mathematics (SPM / UEC) or
- Learners who failed in SPM / UEC but with a passion to learn programming (interview will be conducted)
- Attending classes, tutorials and practical
- Presentation, submitting assignments & projects and pass the modular tests
- 5 days per week (except public holidays and buffer days after finishing every module)
- 9.30 AM to 4:00 PM (including 1 hour lunch break)
- Some courses or activities will be conducted on Saturday or night class (sometimes / once a month)
|1||Soft Skill I (Research Writing)|
|2||Soft Skill II (Presentation Skill)|
|3||Web Application Design I (HTML + CSS)|
|4||System Analysis and Design|
|5||Programming Fundamentals I (C)|
|7||Web Application Design III (Bootstrap CSS Framework)|
|8||Relational Database Management System RDBMS (MySQL)|
|9||Advanced Web Application Design I (PHP + MySQL)|
|10||Object Oriented Programming I (C#)|
|11||Advanced Programming (C# + MySQL)|
|12||Mobile Application Development I (Android Application Development)|
|13||Technical IT Support I (PC Assembly & Technology)|
|14||Technical IT Support II (OS installation)|
|15||Interview Training Program|
Output / Result:
Students will be able to£º
- Create professional and beautiful websites using HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Use Bootstrap technology to create responsive and mobile-first website which automatically adjust its layout and sizes to look good on devices of all shapes.
- Use Visual Studio C# and ASP.NET programming language and database to create web applications that allow user to login and manage data.
- Use PHP programming language to create console applications for the users to manage data.
- Use Object-Oriented programming skill to create desktop applications that allow developers to easily manage and test the coding.
- Use ASP.Net MVC and Entity Framework technology to create professional and highly efficient web applications that allow users to login, insert and update multiple rows of data, and delete data using Ajax technology.
- Create industrial applications to manage complicated tasks and projects.