Professional Diploma in IT Support (Overview)
Our Government education has moved into a NEW ERA of skill education to produce more skillful and knowledgeable workers for our country workforce. Therefore, now we cooperated with Global University for Lifelong Learning to provide Professional Diploma in IT Support.
1. Global University for Life Long Learning (GULL), USA
2. Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (Level 3), JPK Malaysia
Who should attend:
- Secondary school leavers who like to start their career life.
- Those who prefer a skill-based course than academy-based course.
- Those who like to take IT Advanced Diploma or Degree courses or interested in IT field are encourage to start with this practical course, so that they can catch up their IT field (Programming, System Engineering) easily in future.
- Age: 16 years old and above.
- Willing to learn and intrested in IT support skills.
- No PT3 or SPM result required
- Language: English or Mandarin.
- Duration: 12 Months
- Day: Monday to Friday
- Time: 9:30am to 4:00pm
- Teaching methodology: Focus on IT practical skill 70% and train the student able to present and write technical proposals.
|Modules:||1. Research Writing Skill|
|2. Presentation Skill|
|3. PC Hardware Technology and Assembly|
|4. Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10 Installation|
|5. Printer Troubleshoot and Maintenance|
|6. Laptop Troubleshoot and Maintenance|
|7. Mobile Devices Services and Repairs|
|8. CCTV Technology and Installation|
|9. PC Hardware Troubleshoot and Maintenance|
|10. Windows XP & 7 Support and Troubleshoot|
|11. Windows 7 Support and Deployment|
|12. Computer Network Configuration & Troubleshoot|
|13. Fiber Optics Technology and Basic Installation|
|14. Computer Server Installation & Configuration|
|15. System Integration Program|
|16. Interview Training Program|
|17. Basic Electrical Wiring|