Help you to master PC assembly skill and understand basic IT hardware technology.
- Able to understand and identify the various hardware technologies used in a PC including internal and external components and to successfully assembly to its full working condition.
- Able to work out costing sheet for superior or business purpose.
- Able to create quotation for the customers.
- Understand, identify and successfully assembly a PC hardware to its full working condition.
- Lesson 1: The Complete PC
- Lesson 2: Front & Back Panel, PSU
- Lesson 3: Screws, ESD & Ribbon Cables
- Lesson 4: Architecture of Motherboard & CPU Part 1
- Lesson 5: RAM & Expansion Slots
- Lesson 6: CPU Part 2 & CPU Sockets
- Lesson 7: Costing Desktop & POST
- Research and Study on Solid State Drive
- Research and Study on Thunder Bolt
- Research and Study on Advantages of Desktop Over Laptop
- Research and Study on m-Sata
- Research and Study on M.2
- Research and Study on Motherboard Form Factor
- Differences Between Hard Disk Drive and Solid State Drive
- Introduction to Chasis Standard
- Differences Between Desktop and Laptop
- Differences Between CPU and GPU
- Introduction to PCI Express
- Introduction to Intel Ultrapath Interconnect (UPI)
- MLC vs SLC: Which flash SSD is right for you?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Accelerate Processing Unit
- Latest CPU Socket of AM4 Ryzen and Core I Series 8th Generation
Other Related Modules: