This module will help you to master PC troubleshooting and PC maintenance skill by identify problem, signs and symptoms of various devices and to successfully restore it to its full working condition.
- Able to understand and identify the various hardware problems and troubleshoot with experienced guide and restore the PC to its full working condition.
- Able to go through PC repairing standard of procedure by dealing with customers, write standard service report.
Generic Skills Addressed:
- Understand, identify and successfully troubleshoot a PC and restore to its full working condition.
- Lesson 1: Traits of a Technician, PC profiling
- Lesson 2: Operational Procedure, Service report
- Lesson 3: CPU technology, Over Clocking
- Lesson 4: BIOS & CMOS, Video Card
- Lesson 5: Power supplies
- Lesson 6: Hard Drive, Optical Drive
- Lesson 7: Preventive maintenance
- Research and Study on Features of Extensible Firmware Interface(UEFI)
- Research and Study on AMD APU
- Research and Study on AMD FX Processor
- Comparison Between Nvdia GTX and AMD RX 480
- What is the Differences Between RAM and High Performance RAM
Other Related Modules: