This module will help you to master Microsoft Windows Server Operating System installation, setup roles including active directory, file services and administer Windows server.
- Able to understand and identify the server functions and to perform server configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Generic Skills Addressed:
- Understand, identify and successfully setup, configure, maintain and troubleshoot a SOHO (Small Office Home Office) server.
- Lesson 1: Windows Server 2003 Installation & Active Directory
- Lesson 2: Remote Administration & Performance Monitoring
- Lesson 3: Understanding User Account and Profiles
- Lesson 4: Understanding and Setting Up Authentication Policy & Creating and Managing Local and Domain Group
- Lesson 5: Understanding shared and NTFS permission
- Lesson 6: Backup and maintaining the operating system
- Lesson 7: Managing disk storage
- Lesson 8: Maintaining disk storage
- Lesson 9: Troubleshooting Windows server
- Research and Study on Windows Deployment Services (WDS) in Windows Server
- Research and Study on Hypervisor (Hyper-V) in Windows Server
- Research and Study on Windows Software Update Services (WSUS) in Windows Server
- Research and Study on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Service in Windows Server
- Differences Between Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage
- Research and Study on Serial Attached SCSI
- Differences Between Windows Server 2008 and WIndows Server 2012
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Introduction to Hyper-V
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
Other Related Modules: