IT course that help you to master network fundamental and apply in network planning, implementation, support and troubleshooting network for small office home office.
Able to understand and identify the various network device and its function, network infrastructure, planning, designing and troubleshooting a network.
Generic Skills Addressed:
Understand, identify and successfully setup, maintain, troubleshoot a network to its full functionality.
- Lesson 1: Introduction, Networks cables.
- Lesson 2: Network Tropology
- Lesson 3: OSI Seven Layer
- Lesson 4: IP Addressing
- Lesson 5: Network Naming (DNS)
- Lesson 6: Ports
- Lesson 7: Remote Connectivity
- Lesson 8: Wireless Technology
- Lesson 9: Network Support
- Research and Study on VLAN & IP Design Proposal for SBIT Training Academy
- Design IP Range to Mee SBIT Training Academy Department's Requirement
- Differences Between Wireless Access Point and Wireless Repeater
- Research and Study on PoE Switch
- Differences Between LAN and Virtual LAN
Other Related Modules: